A partial list of representative projects by our firm.
- Two Street Cafe. Load study and service entrance drawing for 1930's structure on 2nd avenue. The renovated building houses a cafe, bed and breakfast, beauty salon and one bedroom apartment.
- Gold Dredge No. 8 - The Binkley Family's 13,000 sq ft covered plaza with gift shop, dining, and office space.
- Enterprise Car Rental - Remodeled 2,000 sq ft branch rental office at 3225 South Cushman Street.
- Mt McKinley Animal Hospital - New 10,000 sq ft animal clinic in construction south of McDonalds on the Johanson Expressay.
- Sam's Sourdough Cafe - Diner on University Avenue.
- Pita Place - Greek sandwich "Falafel" on College Road.
- Great Harvest Bread Company - Bakery shop in Bentley Mall on College Road.
- Cookie Jar Addition - 1,200 sq ft addition to the Fairbanks establishment on Danby Street.
- TRAX - Skier's lunch and coffee shop on Birch Hill Road (Upcoming 2014).
- Chena Obstetrics & Gynecology - Remodeled 2,500 sq ft clinic in the Medical Dental Arts Building at 1919 Lathrop Street.
- Adient Physical Therapy Office - Remodeled 3,700 sq ft clinic in the Medical Dental Arts Building.
- Interior Women's Health Clinic - New 19,600 sq ft clinic.
- Medical Building Tenant Improvements. 12,000 sq ft electrical design for an existing building shell.
- Professional Office Condominium - 6000 sq ft business office space for two mirrored businesses.
- Eielson AFB Nose Dock 7 - support for mechanical upgrades to an aircraft maintenance shop.
- Ft Greely Bldg 663 - support for building space renovations and mechanical system upgrades.
- Upgrade power distribution from 480 volt to 12,470 volt delta throughout the underground of Delta Mine Training Center.
- New four-building complex power distribution for a 78 person camp, Pogo Mine.
- Crowley Petroleum Loading Dock (East Van Horn Road) - An partially enclosed heated and lighted structure with fuel pump and scales for filling propane containers.
- Smart Shelter - a transportable 8' x 20' composite fiberglass shelter with built-in communications systems.
- Alaska Dreams Airgas - An open covered structure for fuel containers.
- Lost Lake Boy Scouts Camp renovation electrical design.
- "F" Street Entrance Lighting - Area and accent lighting for entrance to North Star Housing area.
Roberts-Kaneko Engineering, Inc.
2790 Monteverde Rd
Fairbanks, AK 99709
Phone: (907) 458-8484